Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
First time
8 Posts
You will love it, we are goin in nov also. We fly from manchester, tho we are from belfast
Dont bring to many clothes, bring flat shoes if ur intending to do a lot of walking. Wot hotel u goin to, we are goin to candolim this time a few yrs back we went to calnguate, but hubbie been there mire times than me b4 we met
Hiya im off to india as well in nov from manchester, tho im from belfast. Depens on things u like to do, beach is great, the few trips we went on was brilliant, but dont book threw ur travel agent, go to valeries if there still there in calngaute we booked threw there wen we were last in india 5 yrs ago, if u get bit often id say bring plenty of mossie repellant, we also bring our own kettle as some hotels dont have them in room and if ur any thing like me u like a cuppa tea wen u get up lol so u will need to bring travel plugs, as for eating out id say just try different places, I like the palm trees, suzi lobos on theway to the beach on left hand side lovely in there. We are goin to the highland beach hotel, were u goin? Hope this little bit helps u .
Thanks for the reply, when in November are you going? What would you suggest we do as our first time?
take flats shoes if u are intending to do a lot of walking. plus plenty of sun block, on things to do it depens on wot u like, look out for the trips tho don't go threw the hotel rep. go to valeries there cheaper, suzi lobos just befor the beach is a lovely place to eat, but im sure u will find lots of lovely eating places . just go explore and enjoy. wot date in nov u goin and were are u flying from, we go 3rd nov
Thanks for the reply! When in November are you going? What would you recommend we do as our first time?
Plenty to see and do
There is trips to the waterfalls,spice plantations,crocodile spotting on the rivers,boat trips,elephant rides,lots of churches and historical sites .find your self a friendly taxi driver outside your hotel and they were take you there much cheaper than going on a trip with your holiday company
Lots of lovely beaches,marrkets and restaurants to try out,
The Goan people are so friendly you will love it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.