Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
How about Gumbet? There is plenty to do there for you and the boys and there are a few decent AI hotels in the resort, some have water slides but I'm not sure which. Have a look at Parkim Ayaz, Magnific and Sami Beach or if you can afford it then WOW Bodrum, on the edge of the resort is the best one there.

Gumbet is just 45 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from Bodrum town.

I love the area and have been going for many years, I even lived out there for a few years so just ask if you want to know any more :)
Another vote for WOW Bodrum resort here. :tup On it's own stretch of beach with watersports,a short stroll in to Gumbet,10 minutes to Bodrum on the dolmus and it has waterslides. The service and food is outstanding.As is the entertainment. We are going again for the fourth time in September.
Thanks so much for your replies, hadn't actually considered Gumbet but have had a look at it today and the hotels that were recommended do look really nice! Especially the WOW Bodrum hotel, however this was coming up mega expensive for August!
Will certainly check this area out though and keep an eye on the prices in the hope of a summer bargain!
Thanks again, really appreciate it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.