Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi :wave:

Cala'n Bosch - transfer is up to 1hr and 1/4 - has never taken more than an hour for us.

Cala Galdana - yes there's a big hotel on the front (Sol Gavilanes) but the resort setting and beach is stunning.

I would suggest you look at Google Earth Street View as this will give you a good insight to what's in each resort but do bare in mind the shots were taken out of season so it does look a bit drab as it had obviously been raining that day!
I don't think you'll find any drunken teenagers in Menorca. Well I've never seen any :tup

Don't forget to check up on Mahon and Ciutadella also :tup (Mahon obviously nearer to airport)
Sorry pressed enter by mistake. Cala n Bosch ticks the box, i've been twice and will be returning next year.
We are going to Cala 'n Bosch next month with teenage kids. Went to Cala Galdana a few years ago, beautiful resort and beach but not enough going on for older kids. Going AI but will be out and about in the resort too. Cala 'n Bosch is a short bus ride to Cuitudella so will be spending some time there.
the hotel playa azul has caught my eye in cala 'n' porter, the only thing that concerns me is that there doesn't seem to be any entertainment on, which is a tad bit unusual for an AI hotel. The views do look amazing though. Does anyone know if there's any bars in the resort with entertainment on? there's only so many card games you can play in a week!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.