Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Help needed
6 Posts
Hi debs

Just back you could always try Gumbet or Bitez

Both have a beach, Bitez is quieter at night as Gumbet has a lot of night life. The aqua park isn't too far away as well.

Olu Deniz is also very very nice not too busy and is on the beach (hisaronu with the night life is just up the hill)

I wouldn't go to Marmaris just too busy now

Hope this helps

kn
Thanks for that. Will have a look at Gumbet. I s it likely to be very hot in August?
hi deb1 i have been to turkey several times and my kids best resort was marmaris . ok it does get busy but there is plenty to do your son will love the boat trips plenty of swimming you have your food on board and your drinks pop or alcohol all for £10 each £13 at the most the jeep safari is a must with your son there is noise in all resorts but you dont have to be in it just look around see what bargain you can pick up but for me am off to marmaris in 3 weeks. also there is two water parks in marmaris .where ever you go enjoy . yes it is hot in august :sun2
the weather is very hot in aug at the moment it's in the 40's work friend just back on sat from gumbet and he says the coolest it was when night fell even then it was still 30's :tongue
hi

ive been to all of the resorts mentioned and i have a daughter 8 and we like olu deniz the best, also icmeler is nice. i didnt like gumbet and wasnt too impressed with bitez either, i do like marmaris but only out of the peak season as it gets really busy. olu deniz is very pretty and has a lovely lagoon area thats great for the kids, nice sandy beach and warm calm waters. icmeler isnt quite as scenic but has lots more shops, bars etc and is nicer than marmaris. good luck with where you decide, everyone has different ideas of what they want out of a holiday so read up on the resorts what suits 1 family doesnt suit others, we like the scenic not so busy resorts
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.