Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I think he used to carry some in his hand luggage but now there are restrictions on that we're not going to

Why don't you just pack it carefully in your suitcase? Wrap it in some bubble wrap, put it in a couple of plastic bags and stuff it between your beach towels. We always bring back our duty free booze this way, and it's never come to any harm :wink:
Have a great holiday :)
I don't know we'd want to risk it leaking all over our holiday clothes :shock: but yeah I guess that'd probably work ok... we just wondered if anywhere stocked it or not lol
I used to work in GC and nettos where pretty stocked up on english products dont know if they had marmite though never looked for it as it is gross! However Iron bru is easy to get hold of. I would suggest just packing it in your suitcase in a plastic bag.
If you don't wanna take the marmite with you, u can buy it all all over. Gran Can is full of Netto's that sell it and you'll find that most of the little shops sell it too. :D
Cool, thanks for the replies everyone :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.