Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
HIRING A CAR
7 Posts
I always use Petsas & Son.

Try their website
Email for a quote, don't take website prices for granted.

Mark
You will need your driving licence. If picture type then you will also need the paper part as well. Same applies for any additional drivers.

fw
We hired a car last jully for 3 days when there - it was a Toyota Yaris and cost £46 including insurance everything - needed driving liscense and show passport .

Anneka :wink:
We hired a car last July for 3 days when there - it was a Toyota Yaris and cost £46

From...?
And did it include CDW & unlimited mileage?

Mark
Hi,

We got back today and I hired a car from petsas (link that Mark has given!) they were excellent!

We actually got a price for a class A car (smallest) including CDW, zero excess and including everything possible and we paid CYP£15, when they delivered the car, we actually got a class c2 for the same price, and altho I did have a peek around while I was there to see if we could have got a better deal, we were very hard pushed to do so!

The service was excellent, the car was great, and we had it for 8 days in total ~ cannot recommend them highly enough..... :)
Karen x
Marky knows best! Trust me. :lol:
I just wish I was on commission!

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.