Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Danny

Glad you're enjoying it. You must have been shattered to sleep all that time. That's the kind of thing I would do, I can't just have a nap!

Looking forward to the rest of your report even though we're not there until November.

luci :wave
Danny, how lovely to hear from you! I'm so pleased you are enjoying your holiday and that the weather is being good to you.
Those beds in the Oasis are really comfy aren't they Danny, lol....bet you got a shock when you realised what time it was... :rofl . I also see from your post you got the room you wanted... :tup Enjoy the rest of your stay, and take care, Linda.
Danny! Thanks for taking the time to look in and post.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when you woke up and realised it was 1am - bless you.

Dont forget to get a photograph of all the HT'ers together.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Kath x :kiss
I think its fantastic that you have made friends so you can go on your own to Beni

Just sums up the sort of place it is, especially out of peak season, when you get the older holidaymaker and everyone really bonds together

I've always thought

No matter how many skyscrapers tower above you, no matter how many pints are supped around you and no matter how many songs are murdered on karaoke

You are never alone in Benidorm
No matter how many skyscrapers tower above you, no matter how many pints are supped around you and no matter how many songs are murdered on karaoke

You are never alone in Benidorm

JkKne....I like that :tup

Hiya Danny
I'm glad everything has worked out ok for you, the number 10 bus goes to Altea, Alfaz del pi and Albir...were you going to the rastro market ? (El Cisne)

I wish I'd booked 2 weeks now, at least I would have had until Tuesday to meet up with the other HT members.
Take care Danny and enjoy your holiday....BTW don't feel too bad about falling to sleep, when we have an early flight,if it wasn't for Mr Sanji, I too would go to bed around tea time and miss everything until the next day...I deliberately went for a walk and dare not lay on the bed before the evening meal, when we arrived there last week.

Have fun :kiss

Sanjiiiiiiiiii
Thanks for popping in Danny and so pleased to hear your with friends :tup I'm another of the lay on the bed and fall asleep brigade so your certainly not alone - like Kath I'd loved to have seen your face :rofl I tend to keep looking at the clock to make sure it is indeed early hours as I never believe I've slept that long :lol:
Enjoy the rest of your stay and give my love to Jean and her family :cheers
Glad you are all having a great time sleepy head :rofl

Wish I was there too :cry
Hi Danny!

I remember talking to you it chat - and you were looking to go back to flamingo oasis then - this was last year too! - So time has flown!

Glad you're having a great time, and have met up with members on HT., I would have no problem going to beni on my own either! (If only I had the chance :) .

Enjoy rest of your hols!

belly!
Hi Danny,

Glad you are having such a great time.

Keep us posted.

Ian
Hi Danny, Glad to here that you are enjoying yourself.

Sue :)
Hola nice to hear from you all,

Im in to my 5th day here and it has been so enjoyable, I will remember it for ever.

Weather has been hot ever since Ive been here.

I went on the roof top pool with Eddie yesterday for a few hours as it was so hot I got badly burnt, I went down stairs after that and colasped in reception, :tongue the lovly people on reception was so kind and took me up to the room in a wheel chair and bought me loads of water. Just shows how the staff here are so freindly and they are always letting on to me by my name.

I went for a walk with the others dowen the beach in to the big main shoping centre, it was very nice. as I didnt see much of Benidorm last year because of the weather, It is so good to get the chance to go to all the places I wanted to see.

Today ive just been sat in the shade around the main pool area with Jean and Eddie. We all went to the Volor choclate shop earlier so bought my mum and dad some as apparantly they supply Harrods.

Im going to teramitica theme park on Friday with Karen´s (mrnkar) daughter Claire and Jean´s grandson Richard im really looking forward to it. We all love rides. We are getting the number 1 bus which is only a euro.

Sanji yeah thats the market we went to the other day on the number 10 bus we ended up walking back to it it wasnt that far.

Me and Jean have are HT bands on Glynis ive worn mine all the time since Saturday.

Will Speak to you soon

Danny ;)
Me and Jean have are HT bands on Glynis ive worn mine all the time since Saturday.
:tup

Enjoy the rides and the rest of your holiday :pele
Glad to hear you're having a good time Danny. Shame about getting sunburned though.
I went on the roof top pool with Eddie yesterday for a few hours as it was so hot I got badly burnt

Blimey Danny, it must have felt like you where in Cairo, not Benidorm. :D
It sounds like you had a touch of heat exhaustion there, as well, Danny. :cry:

I'm so glad the weather has been good this week, as I know the last time you went to Beni, you had days of rain.

Get plenty of sun protection lotion used, when you go for the day to Terra Mitica or keep covered up....even on cloudy days, you can still get burnt.

have fun :kiss
Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hi Danny

Have a great time at Terra Mitica.

Sorry you got burnt and be careful from now on in the sun.

Sounds like you are all having a lovely time together.

Hope you have plenty of pictures of you all to show us when you get back.

Liz
xx
Sounds brill, glad you are enjoying it. We aren't back untill Oct :cry
Hi Danny

Great to hear from you again.

Make sure you have plenty of lotion on when you go to the Theme Park - dont want you ill on your last night!!

Take care and give my love to everyone.

Have fun.

Kath xx
Hello all,

Just arrived back this morning to a snowy Manchester at 1.

Just following up from last time I wrote, I went to Terra Mitica on the Friday with karen and her husband there daugter and jean's grandson. We had a fantastic time. We was there for the whole day and had so much fun on all the rides! I bought the picture shots on the fast ones they are really funny :D
The other evening after the entertainment finished in the Hotel I got a taxi and went in to Benidorm for a night out and that was Brilliant!! I went to Shamrocks then the Baharmers, then on to the Jokers Bar and finished at Stardust. I met loads more freinds down there they were ever so freindly.

I just have to mention Jean (Northantsj) and her family. This lovly lady took care of me when i was really suffering for 2 days with sunstroke. Which thankfully im ok now. They are all truley the kindest family ive met and never left me out in anything whilst we were there. Even when they won the clock on bingo which I wanted for my new decorated bedroom, they give it to me :rofl Jeans husband Eddie broke his leg last year when we all went, It was awful for them, but I can gladly say that they made for every bit up this year ;)

Its all thanks to HT ive gained some really good freindship on here.

Feels really sad being back here now.... work tomorrow :(
Nice to see you all again im just going to watch last nights Benidorm.

Danny :tup
Welcome back Danny. Glad you had such a good time and you're an inspiration to anyone thinking about travelling alone. I think an AI is good for that as you're around the hotel more and get to know people.

Don't forget to post a review of the hotel!

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.