Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
[quote Bet you can't wait to book again quote]

I think Danny has already booked another 2 holidays at the Flamingo Oasis.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday Danny, I too am looking forward to your report.

Sue :)
Hi Elaine
yeah Sue's right ive already booked for Benidorm in August, :rofl it was just a last minute descion to go last week, so glad I did though I will remember it forever :D
I will do a review on the F.O tomorrow.

Danny :tup
Danny didn't tell you he lay in the hot sun and fell asleep for hours but hadn't put any suntan lotion on. He was in agony for two days but we made sure he put it on every day after that. I gave him some after sun which he also used.

We all got on so well together and had a most enjoyable holiday. We have some good HT'ers photos.
Welcome back Danny and Jean :pele Glad to hear you all had such a wonderful time despite the sunburn ;)

Looking forward to seeing the photo's :tup
Glad you all had such a great time.

Remember to upload the photos to our Photo Gallery.

luci :wave
Welcome back Danny and Jean :wave

Can't wait to see the pictures :hyper

I am so happy that you all had such a great time together :lol:
I've just received a huge bunch of flowers in water together with two balloons, one saying Happy Birthday and the other Thank You from Danny and a card thanking me for our lovely company in Benidorm. What a lovely person he is and so grateful for everything we did for him.

Jean
Oh Jean, what a lovely gesture. I have spoken to Danny via PM messages, and he does seem like a truly nice person. I know you made him welcome, and how much he enjoyed your company! How nice it's been reading about your holiday, and what a great time you were all having, made me wish I were there with you all lol. Linda x
Hi Jean.

That's really sweet for Danny to do that, I think you can now take the title from me, to be his internet HT grannie. :rofl
I'm so glad you all had a good time, I wish me and Dave could have had more time with you and Eddie.
Maybe next time.
Looking forward to the pictures.

Sanji x
Hi Jean

Im so glad you liked them and that you had a very Happy Birthday for yesterday!

Sanji you are still my only HT grannie ;) :rofl you should have come for 2 weeks though :tut

Besos

Danny :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.