General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
never been to brazil, but it is a place i would love to visit... sorry that you have been messed about with your holiday... but hope you have a fab time anyway!

clare x
Eifion

Have a look in our Other Destinations forum as there is a topic on Brazil there.

luci :wave
nice to see u get your post inthe morning ???????lol
mickseye,

you right , thats not a benefit to us on this occasion though. :duh (sorry if off topic here)

will look at the other destinations right now for more on brazil.

thanks all. :tup

Eifion.
Thanks for the welcome Eifion. Very sorry to hear that your holiday's been cancelled. I must say though, Brazil sounds fabulous! If I was you, I'd try and get some sort of compensation from the company, for messing you around so much!!
things looking brighter now, we have cancelled with libra and re-booked via tui to brazil..

having had a fab link of the hotel from irish coleen i am now on cloud 9 seems superb.
cant wait, and best of all we go 4 days earlier...

so... :cheers :sun2 :tup

Eifion.

only one thing though, havent had refund from libra yet , will take 3-4 days. :que
Excellent news Eifion!!

Remember to check that yout hotel is on our Hotel Reviews site should you wish to post a review on your return.

Have a great holiday!

luci :wave
Brilliant news Eifion. Roll on Brazil :tup .Hubby quite fancies the sound of Brazil, so you'll have to tell us all about it on your return.
This the link I sent eifion we go here this friday ohhhhh I cant wait http://www.superclubs.com/brand_breezes/resort_brazil/ Eifion I will tell you all about it when we come home ....colleen
it looks like a nice place Marlou doesn't it I can wait to friday ... :cheers :sun2
I'm so glad that this has a happy ending for you Eifion!

Have a fab time!

(You too Colleen)
Don't forget to have your jabs done - and have a great holiday xxxxxx
Oh Dear, thats naughty of them cancelling so close to your holiday dates. I am also going to Rhodes booked through Libra and flying from Bristol. we were told back in January/February that things had altered and that we would be flying from Birmingham, which we objected to. We go 2/8/08 i hope we are not cancelled , i have been checking the flights from Bristol and they seem to be ok .
I hope you enjoy Brazil and have a great holiday .

Lynne
Hi Eifion
Oooo Brazil sounds fab fab fab. :tup I would love to go to Brazil and really out of all the "long haul" flights and places in the world to visit, Brazil has always been top of my wish list, but the 11/12 hour flight stops me.
Having been to Rhodes, IMO: you ain't missing much and Brazil sounds far more exciting.

Hope you have a wonderful time and you too Colleen.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
What a difference, Rhodes / Brazil!!!

Brazil does sound very exciting, it always produces images of street parties & lots Salsa sytle dancing etc, very atmospheric!!

I've been to Rhodes and apart from a day trip to Lindos which was great, the rest of the holiday would rank as one of my least favourite destinations but each to their own, others love it. :que

Have a great time and I look forward to seeing you report on your return, its not a place many people can claim to have visited :cheers
:cheers I will have a great time thankyou Milly Molly and sanji ..and I will let you all know what it is like when we come back .....Marlou nice to have you as a new member on the forum xx
Cheers Irishcolleen. You must be getting so excited now. I'll want to hear all about it when you get back. I can work on hubby then, and maybe that'll be our next destination.x
thanx for all the wishes,

i am pleased that we are going to brazil instead of rhodes, and hope it turns out as expected.

will add a review on the hotel review section on our return.

Llindy, hope all is ok with your hols.

Eifion. :sun2 :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.