Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hope it's nothing serious and that you get to go later on. I expect you were already getting the holiday feeling. :cry
I know the feeling Sue !

We were booked to go for 2 weeks on 21st May but my wife has been
waiting for a hip replacement for nearly 2 years. She has been given a
date of 9th May for the op so we too have had to cancel.

A.M.
Sue So sorry you`ve had to cancel, hope all is well soon and you can get rebooked.
Same to you Mike hope all goes well with your wifes hip.

Christine
Know how you must be feeling. We were going to Benidorm on 11th April but I ended up with and abcess on my leg and ended up having operation, so didn't think I'd be going but a week later after great persuasion from everyone I took all my packing and dressings and went as insurance said it was ok and we were only going for long weekend.

We were now looking forward to our main hol to Turkey in 4 weeks, but low and behold my husband has just been rushed into hospital with severe stomach pains and we don't know yet what is wrong so left wondering again will we be going or not :(

Jo
Hi Sue
Only just noticed this post.
Sorry to hear you've had to cancel your holiday, I hope all goes with the tests and you are able to book for later in the year.
Thinking about you :kiss

Sanji x
Many thanks for your replies to my post.
Regards
Sue

ps Hope all goes well for Mikes wife and Jo's husband
Thanks sue

hope you get better soon and rebook your holiday :tup

Jo
Well I have now got the results and the news isnt good.
I am to have an operation next week to remove part of my bowel. It has all been quite a shock, but has been dealt with quite quickly.
As you can imagine holidays are the last thing on my mind at the moment.
Regards Sue
Sorry to read about your troubles Sue, on behalf of the team we wish you a speedy recovery and hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah
x
so sorry about your news,lets just hope you will be on the mend soon,and can have your more than deserved holiday xxx
All the very best of luck for next week and for a full and speedy recovery. Here's wishing you many more holidays in the future.

luci :wave
good luck with the operation Sue. When you have recovered you can always plan a new holiday. :)
Good luck for next week Sue and a speedy recovery.
Christine
Wishing you a speedy recovery Sue
Many thanks to everyone for your good wishes and kind comments.
Regards Sue
Get well soon Sue....take care...
Only just read this.
Good luck for your operation and recovery. xx

You'll have a nice holiday to look forward to when you get better. x
Hello to all
this is my first visit back to HT since my operation.
I am doing well since I got home and eating well and improving daily. Not quite up to
going out for a walk yet but wont be long now.
Thanks for all your good wishes.
If you read this Sanji I hope you are enjoying your holiday on the C del Sol.
Regards Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.