Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
12 weeks to the green golf, just up dated my tomtom aswell its even got the aprtments in on my points of intrest in the hotel section :tup
Well just booked to go to the Altamar for 2010 :) a long way off but looking forward to going back to Gran Canaria , first time at the Altamar so hope its ok
2 weeks to go can't wait ;) . Altamar here we come!!!.
3 weeks today going to playa del ingles anyone got anything to recomend
hi...came back last night from gran caneria...playa taurito....jump on the bus to porta mogan gogsy....friday is market day untill about 2pm.....little venice and the port is lovely....ps take some stale bread for the fish....its real entertainment....youll understand when you get there...have a nice holiday tweetie
Thanks for the advice i'll be sure to check it out
3 weeks 2mor 14th Sept, GC here I come, staying at the Green Golf :sun2 :yipee
same time as me then :tup same time same place, flying from manchester 7.30 flight out
:wave Hi littlelegs, flying from cardiff 3pm on the 14th so should be there in the bar by 8-30pm, perhaps we wil meet up there cant wait now counting the days, love it in the green golf been there about 13 times or more in the last 11 years. Can see from your previous posts that you have a 2 bed bunglalow, did you find out where they were?
did get a map of where the 2 bedrooms was, going to email them next week to try get a quite spot hopefully, due to the young one having epilepsy has she goes a bit funny when she has a disturbed sleep pattern. but by all the reviews on here alone it does seem to cater for our needs. never been to this island before. so will be getting a car the second week to have a toby about :tup :tup
http://www.cordialcanarias.com/en/cordial_green_golf_visitas_virtuales.html

Look at above link, 174 and 176 inside position part sun, 128 opposite restuarant walkway in front from main gate, 170 and 172 opposite golf course sun all day.
Hi all,

I go on Monday to Maspalomas, anyone be over there then? :) x
4 more sleeps, well it will be 3 really as i will not sleep on the last night :tongue
just couldnt resist it.....am buzzin as have already booked my hols for next year...Lago tautito ...brilliant deal for next july...think will do it the easy way for next year and start my diet now..

ps....we had a great time this year hope you all enjoyed your hols as much as I did
We were meant to be going to Suite Princess at Playa Taurito they have just let us know that it is closed from the 23rd.November so they have transferred us to Maspalomas Princess, that is on the 30th November will be nice to get some sun{ hopefully } before xmas.
arent those hotels in 2 different places....Ive been playa taurito ....stayed at the paradise lago taurito as I posted earlier.....take your hotel is now in maspalomas...have you been before...whats maspalomas like....tweetie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.