Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Only 4 sleeps 'til we go to the Iberostar Daiquiri in Cayo Guillermo (Cuba) :cheers

David
Excellence Punta Cana 15th September. Looking forward to it as seen some great reviews.

Bit different for us as do not usually do AI but we will see.

Papa
Down to 30 days for us ...... Tamarjin, Aruba 31st July!!!

Pat
48 days now until Cuba!

Anyone going to cuba around the same time? We are flying from Manchester Airport.

David
15th of September for us. Heading to Excellence Riviera near Cancun.... I cannot wait!!!
16th sept EDSS riveria maya for us, 2nd visit this year absoultly fantasic adults only resort :D
22nd september from manchester 1st time to dom rep Grand Oasis anyone else going or been this hotel recently??
I can't wait :sun2
xxmargxx,

Grand Oasis Marien? If so then yes I have been there and its a nice hotel and has some good entertainment...I went in 2008.

:sun 43 days until Cuba :sun
David
going to lavente park 26th july anyone there then our age 45/50 :sun2 :)
Hi All,

We are off to Riu Palace Mexico on 27th August for 2 weeks flying from Glasgow.

3rd time in Mexico 2nd time in Playacar the best for the over 30s

Booked premium seats with Thomsons "got a good discount" 4 weeks to go.

Cheers

Colin
Off to Riu Caribe Cancun 4th Nov, getting closer only 10 weeks to go..we booked over a year ago!!! :sun2
Just booked Riu Ocho Rios for 2 weeks from 28th September. Only 5 weeks to go :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.