Hi,

My Wife sustained many injuries, particularly on her elbow on our holiday here on July 2008. Below is a quoted post from a few different review site that I personally posted:

"The blue water slide was lethal. The 1st few days my wife went down it with our children it seemed fast. On our 4th day she tried to go down it sat up but it threw her on her back and banged her head and back. As she came round it she almost spun 90 degrees to the right then to left and again to right and as it threw her out round the bend she banged her head, knee, elbow and wrist. It almost knocked her out and her elbow and wrist looked dislocated. She is still in pain three weeks later and can hardly use her right arm. Be warned!
The hotel had no 1st aiders at poolside and First Choice didn't either and we were packed off to the local hospital. The hotel had the slide checked by the Architect?, First Choice told me it was Quality that came? Apparently it is to Standard but the water flow was apparently slowed down and the signage is to be changed to advise to only go down it sat up??? Some adults were refused entry to the slide after this. By the way my wife is only 5ft and not very large in case you were wondering. Also we witnessed many children and adults banging their heads and right sides of their bodies even after. If you are going on holiday please avoid this slide, or if you have had an accident please contact us as we really think it is dangerous and the hotel and First Choice are putting people at risk. "

I was wondering if anyone else had sustain/seen anyone sustain injuries coming down the Big Blue Slide in the hotel as I am in the process of making a claim to First Choice regrading my wife's injuries. Feel free to post below/PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Cliff Hammond