General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
HONEYMOON IDEAS
9 Posts
Pafos [Cyprus] Crete/Rhodes/Corfu would give you all options as would Turkey, red sea, and canaries unless you want to go further afield

wizard
go to the turkey forum and you will see topics on the 5* stars in antalaya region they are excellent and the weather is hot hot hot at that time of year , there are also other regions to that would fit your requirements you would love turkey .ask on the turkey forum what you would like and you'll get plenty of answers.

congratulations on your wedding :cheers
Just my opinion, but unless you want to be purely hotel based, which I don't think you do, avoid the Lara Beach area of Turkey. OK there are some great 5* hotels there, but the area outside of them is not pretty or anywhere you would want to wander around. I second asking on the Turkey forum as I believe there are much more picturesque areas also with good hotels.
Congratulations on the wedding- hope you find your perfect honeymoon

Pam :cheers
Turkey is a lovely place for a honeymoon, I actually got married there. I too would avoid somewhere like Lara Beach if you don't want to spend all your time in the hotel though. There are lovely resorts all over Turkey, I particularly like the Bodrum Peninsular, there are lively resorts, and laid back, charming little places, very picturesque with nice beaches.

As the others have said, come over to the Turkey forum and have a read through or ask some questions.

Kedi
Think about Cuba good time of year July
How about Bali, one of the more romantic places on the planet
Is cuba okay in July is it?? For some reason I didnt think it was a good time to go? Have you been in July, what places are nice in cuba??
The main resorts are Guardalavaca and Varadero, and I think you can also go to the Cayos which are islands. You are probably best off doing searches or posting on the Caribean forum for Cuba. loads of info on there. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.