UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Is this west sands selsey sussex???? caravan park????
Yes it is the west sands caravan park. :lol:
Selsey is only a small village, there are a few low key restaurants, but lots of pubs that do meals.

On the complex there is a small swimming pool area, next to a large bar/club which also has an arcade.

There is a stoney beach at selsey, but it is well worth the drive to wittering, which has 2 east and west, one is stoney, but the other is fantastic, it is on private national trust land, which you just pay to park, but there are facilities, ie cafe ice creams toilets etc, but the beach is a loads and loads of white sands, but you have to be carefull, because there are sandbanks, and when the tide comes in it comes in very quickly.

There are very good lifeguards also.

Also, a trip to Hayling island is nice, usual holiday place with a small funfair. Portsmouth is in easy reach too, Gunwharf quays is a good place to shop, it also has outside eateries, where you can just watch the ferries come and go. There is also a funfair here and a nice long promenade to walk. If you want to you can go and explore HMS victory and other various naval activities.

Or even a trip to the isle of wight!!!!
we have also booked here and i wondered if anyone could tell us a little more?
is the park/caravans clean?are the facilities any good?
we have never been on the sussex coast before and don't know what to expect!!
should we visit Brighton and/or the other towns /villages in the area?
can anyone recommend pubs to eat in? :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.