Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Do you mean Palma Nova/ Magaluf area? Santa Ponsa, Paguera? Or are you travelling all over the south west? I ask because there are massive differences between Palma Nova and Magaluf for example and they are basically touching each other!
Hi, sorry 'south west' was a bit vague, i didnt realise there would be a huge variation, spot the novice :duh

We're going to be based in Andraix but hope to see a bit of the island while we're there but more sightseeing than partying - weather permitting :sun2
depends wether your s/c or in a hotel.how much you drink etc.will you hire a car etc.plus how long you going for?.take what you would spend in uk say and add a bit extra on..food beer buses etc.so for a 7 day depends again £500 14 day £700.00 to £800.00.see not sure if you smoke or not?,but take a visa card out with you as back up.that is a must for anyone.Do not take just enough always go over.just in case something happens.

if in a hotel thats the food done.
yeah agree with the spending thats been posted, careful if you go to port d andratx where the marina is that can be a bit pricey to eat out , boat watching is the thing to do there ,biggest prob ive found on south west side are lack of beaches theres a small one called ses bassetes beach ,what id do is hire a car locally they are cheaper than packages from holiday companies and do a short trip out to santa ponsa for more nightlife and cheaper food ,or catch the buses (someone might post a link to times) and head into maga or palma nova :tup
http://www.consorcidetransports.org/documents/10286/24688/L811%2C+2011.11.01+a+2012.01.31.pdf

i take your staying in the port part.so you might need to get a bus to andratx first.if you need any more bus timetables let me know.but mainly to get round to all places far away you need to get two buses.or head to palma city,you can spend some time on buses.ok for a day out trip.but if you wanna get out and about hire a car for say 3 days.look for offers.in resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.