Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Can't help as I have never stayed in Turunc - but sorry to hear about the problems. Come back to Bitez and join 'Sir' and I! Promise to behave myself this year:D

Seriously, Del, hope you get it sorted and find something to suit.

Love to you both.
just a quick correction, its ICR not ICM.

We had just been informed today about the sale of this hotel so it will not be open this year.

As for hotels in Turunc, there is a few out there that may suite you so I will make sure you receive the names and information about these as soon as possible. As for Apartments, ES Apartments are top quality on with beautiful view of the bay as well. Information on these apartments can be found here http://www.icmeleronline.com/icmeler_apartments.php

Have no worries, we wont leave you out in the open. :)
Thank you.

Rami
ICR Travel
not worried Rami, I have faith in you.
We have looked at some of the hotels on your site in Icemeler and will pick one of those if essential but have never been to Turunc and would prefer to try there.
The ES apts are a problem owing to steps,
we will wait till we hear from you or John and go from there.
cheers Del
We are staying in Turunc this year, booked hotel on the beach, with JM Turkey travel agency. contact@jmturkey.com, never stayed before but like you thought we would give it a try.
We will also be staying at a private apartment, which you will find in the apartments to let part of this forum.
We had a look at the Ess but a bit daunting all those steps, husband has bad back, hope you find something
Should have said under private rentals
Hope you get sorted Del.
I'm sure Briar once told me about a nice hotel in Turunc, with rooms overlooking the sea. I'm surprised she hasn't said anything.

A long way to go though, for the Bitez party with prawn. :lol:

Marn and Mike.
Ah, Marn, but I am worth the journey if only to see the new hat :D

Seriously, Del, I hope that things get sorted for you. Let us know how you go on and where you finally decide on.
thanks for the replies.
Rami is sorting things for us. and I'll let you know what the outcome is, sleeping under the stars would be OK for me but....SWMBO wouldn't like it

New Hat,,, maybe worth a days drive for( but not if you are going to behave)
Did I ever post on here about Prawns misbehaving?
No?
Well she..................................................................... :lol:

she really did :lol:

Proably back in Bitez next year though
Oh, Del, you promised not to tell - especially 'Sir'. The less he knows the better!! :D
too much info for a family forum.
:oops:
better stop now or we'll get wrists slapped for going off topic :wink:

how far is it from turunc to bitez, HMMM!
Looked at the Diplomat but SWMBO said "too big"" :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil:
but thanks for the suggestion
OK , problem solved . We are now booked at the Blue rainbow in Icmeler.
So not sleeping under the stars but under a rainbow :lol:
many thanks to Rami.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.