Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hotel jupiter
8 Posts
We stayed there quite a few years ago on a last minute booking. Rather overwhelmed us as we usually stay in much smaller hotels.We were there in the school holidays so there were lots of children :( :( However we were impressed by the facilities especially for families.We found it very central for a walk after dinner.
I think the first question to ask is, do you have children? if you do, then you should have a great time, my kids loved it.
It's a big complex as it is joined with the Saturno and Mars so you should be able to stretch out somewhere.
It's not the place for anyone wanting a quiet holiday and i found the queues for drinks a bit annoying.
Love it mate. Been there 5 times now. Kids are now 16 and 12. Going back on 5th July.
Never been bothered with lengthy queues ourselves (and I am never away from the bar!!hehe). The soft drinks are 'help yourself' and that is good for the kids (and wife's with hangovers). Food is great, you'll love the choice of the two snack bars and full restaurant at lunchtime, and the snacks go on until midnight (nice choice of wedges, chips and various burgers etc).

PM me if you want any info etc.

Trev
i have heard that they made some changes to the hotel and around the hotel can anyone confirm this and if they have made any this year
Anyone else off to Jupiter/Club Mac between 5th and 19th July? :sun2
I'll buy you a drink :tup :rofl :cheers
Looks like it's just us then :cry

:cheers Trev.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.