Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
We were in KG with Inghams in June. Did not stay at the Lek but it looked nice from the outside, although it is a few mins walk from the centre of the village. You can see my review of our trip in the topic 'Slovenia - Portoroz and Kranjska Gora'. Inghams were great - would definitely use them again.
We went to Kranjska Gora last year with Inghams and stayed in the Kotnik.

There a very mixed reviews of all the Hotels in KG and if I am correct the Lek, Larix and Prisank are all owned by the same Company. We picked the Kotnik as it had the best reviews (at the time we booked) however if we went back I wouldn't stay there again.

The Lek is further out of the village than the other hotels but has the most amazing views. It is on the road to Lake Jasna which is set amongst the most amazing scenery.

Next time we go to KG we will rent one of the many apartments that are available at extremely reasonable prices as well.

As for Inghams I would not hesitate to recommend them. We have had two holidays with them and they were fantastic, very professional and very unobtrusive. Like chalk and cheese compared to Thomsons/Crystal whom we will never use again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.