Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Desperately need a phone number or any contact for the Montebello Hotel not the beach please.
theofficer wrote:
Desperately need a phone number or any contact for the Montebello Hotel not the beach please.

PM sent.
Hi stoddy

Would you care to share on the forums as the information may be useful to other members?

I tried and failed to find a phone number or email address.

luci :wave
luci HT Mod wrote:
Hi stoddy

Would you care to share on the forums as the information may be useful to other members?

I tried and failed to find a phone number or email address.

Found this page but there is too many '0' maybe someone can clear it up :que .
The phone number is near the bottom of the page.

http://www.roomstostay.co.uk/accommodation.aspx?STRaccommid=19207
Many thanks Stoddy. :tup
I think the phone number would be 0090 252 617002, but I'm happy to be corrected.

Tried to ring that number luci but it is not recognized, oh well, an email would do
I think the code is correct, but I noticed that the phone number is one digit less than the fax number so I think it may be wrong.

Hi, I have the phone number as 0090 252 617 00 22 web site is under their sister hotel http://www.montebellobeach.com.
Hope that works!
Hiya, Has anyone stayed at this hotel in the past? any info would be great.
Thanks.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
To everybody that replied I want to thank you so much I eventually got through and booked another room direct when all other avenues showed up that the hotel was full so thank you all again and wish you all Happy Holidays :cheers
onetruenutta,

You might find members reviews for the Montebello Hotel useful.

Darren
I am travelling to olu deniz in 2 weeks, After reading reviews about the montebello it has come to my attention that wanting a fridge in the room will be at an extra cost?. Will I be able to arrange this when I arrive at the hotel or will I need to contact the tour operator to pre-book one? can anyone please shed some light on this, thanks!
Hi stayed in the Montebello a couple of years ago, and you sort the fridge out when you get there. The problem being is that they dont have that many, which means that its really first come first served. But apart from that the hotel was fantastic!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.