Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
thanks kiltman
hopefully someone may come up with some info
Hello,

I know the hotel and it is very lovely indeed, so relaxing and the quality is excellent, The area is quite at the moment as the resort area is still under construction, but your not far from the main area of Hurghada by Taxi if you did want to get out and about. Shal Hasheesh beach is lovely.
If you have any other questions just let me know as I live in Hurghada
thanks egyptjo
will be out there in 5 weeks time
robbie
My wife and i have booked to go to the Premier le reve in Sahl Hasheesh (Hurghada) next November 18th with Thomson, it looks very nice, there are no reviews of this hotel on the site , does anyone know anything about this Hotel, resort , snorkeling etc... :que we have previously been to the HV in Sharm (3 times) but as my kids are older and no longer wish to go we have decided on something with less kids :wave:
It looks VERY nice on their website spurry :tup

If anybody is able to provide a review can you please add it HERE

Cheers
Graham
It looks VERY nice on their website spurry :tup

Looks a bit posh , i'll probably have to invest in some appropriate clothing for Evening meals :yikes ..we decided to go for something up market as it's my 50th in June and this will be a special holiday to celebrate (even though we're going in November)...but it was only after booking that it dawned on me that Shorts(even smart dress ones) may not be appropriate at meal times :duh
Linda from wakefield, has now posted a belated report from 2009 ....,many thanks :wave:
Spurry - I've just booked to go there in September - it looks brilliant and adults only...... have you read the reviews over on TA?
Spurry - I've just booked to go there in September - it looks brilliant and adults only...... have you read the reviews over on TA?

No i haven't but i will now ;) ..i look forward to hearing your feedback , have a great trip :cheers
Thanks for the advice denny.53 ,i've just been having a quick look at TA and the write-ups and photo's are fantastic...can't wait for November now
Looks great doesn't it? Can't wait.................
I have emailed the hotel(via their website) regarding dress codes in the restaurants but have not yet had a reply ,as this is 5* deluxe i am presuming that shorts won't be allowed, can anyone help?, any info would be gratefully received :que
We are headed there on Friday Can't wait!!
As far as I know men have to wear long trousers (jeans allowed) for the evening meal, even in the buffet restaurant. I will be sure to write a review when I get back.
We are headed there on Friday Can't wait!!
As far as I know men have to wear long trousers (jeans allowed) for the evening meal, even in the buffet restaurant. I will be sure to write a review when I get back.

Have a great time :cheers , how long you going for?, I'll count the days till you're back(so i can read your review ;) )....i'm so jealous :cry
Only going for a week as we go to Oz at Xmas so couldn't afford longer. Our friends have just arrived there, and text me to say it's fantastic, room lovely, very warm but not humid (we normally go to Mexico -hot hot hot). Surprisingly she said it was dark at 6pm!! She will e-mail later in the week, with more comments and I have asked re long trousers - watch this space.!!
hi
went there last september and had a really nice relaxing time,,hotel staff cannot do enough for you..it was less than half full which was nice and i would think it would be fully open now,,highly recommend.was gonna go back in 2 weeks time but going to el gouna now...
dress code was smart ie men had to wear trs in the evening at the restraunts
rooms were very nice and yes it was dark just after 6pm
any other info needed ill try and help
Thanks Robbie , that info is much appreciated , think i'd better invest in some long trousers ;) , must say that we are really looking forward to our holiday in November , hopefully today's events in Cairo won't turn into something more serious.

Ian
Just to add to the above ...... friends of our returned from the PLR about 12 days ago. They have been to Egypt several times, and said this was the best by far ...... couldn't fault it in any way. Unlike myself, husband and son, who have just returned from their sister hotel in Sharm (RGA) ........ it was awful!!!!

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.