Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Biff. Can't open the link. Is there a problem? :(
Hi pargaluvva ... yes, there does seem to be a problem on the Hotel Reviews site just at the moment. Please try again later.

David :wave
It does seem to be working again now, perhaps a little slower than usual.

David :wave
Hi, I went to the Trinidad hotel a couple of years ago, and it was good, clean, nice rooms, and lovely food, hope you have a great time, there's nothing at all to stop your enjoyment in this hotel
thinking of booking sol trinadad in may has anyone any info on this hotel as not been before any d :roll: etails would be great
http://www.solmelia.com my friend stayed ther diy this year and had no complaints
Hi
We are going to the Sol Trinidad Magalluf first week in October. Has anybody stayed there who can give us some info?

Firstly its location. It seems to be across the road and round the corner from Benny Hills and Goodfellows bar. Is this right.

Secondly the review sites for this hotel all seem to mention lots of noise at night and more suitable for 18-30s. Is this right. We are in our 50s and we like a lively place with a lot going on but we like to sleep at night.

Finally can anybody give us some feedback on the food.

Many thanks
Hi Michelle

We have some reviews of The Sol Trinidad here

Sarah
Hi MichelePhil

We get a lot of people in our Bar who stay there, and the overwhelming opinion is that it's excellent.

Besides being handy for the two bars you mention :lol: it's also just a minutes walk from the beach, and there's numerous other bars within a few minutes walk, Palma Nova is only 10 minutes walk away, and although it's very central you shouldn't get any of the noise in October that you might get in July / August.

Enjoy your stay, and if you do call into our Bar please look me up, and say hello.

Cheers

Adam
Hi Adam
Thanks for the info. We've booked into the Sol Guadalupe which I think is just up the road from you. We will definitely be in to see you for the hypnotist show.
Hi there

Just got back from the Sol Guadelupe , it was fantastic close to everything but far enough not to hear anything, as well as having a fantastic night at Goodfellows when you go try Manos across from the hotel it is also good.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.