Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Just back from Magaluf park can definately recommend it, food good lots of variety, staff very friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and its in a lovely position about 100 yds from beach, would book this hotel again no problem
Hi Christine

You don't say what time of the year you plan to travel - with these two hotels I think it makes a big difference what time of year you asre thinking about.

Cheers

Adam
We wil be staying at easter (April)

Stayed last year at this time, I know that lots of Spainish visit at this time of year and lots of Stag and Hen parties.

I think both would be ok but I just can`t decied.

Adam Hello again, we called to see you last year, you were inundated with usa marines when we called.

Not bothered about entertainment just looking for a good base and a nice breakfast, with the odd evening meal in.
Hi Christine

Sorry - I see now that you say you are coming over in April. If you haven't booked yet I would definitely suggest that you book the Mag Park and not the Trinidad. For the past 2 years around about Easter time there has been a Junior Football tournament from all over Europe, featuring mainly Spanish and Portugese youths aged 13 - 15, and although they are supervised I recall that people staying in the Trinidad and Guadalupe were complaining about late night drunkeness and rowdy behaviour. We are talking about hundreds of these kids, and I really would avoid the Trinidad around Easter.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Adam
Cheers Adam, I seem to remember them standing outside the Trinidad. I now am considering the Antillas Barbados as well. I`ve booked my flights.
I have stayed in

Trinidad
Sol Mag Park
Jamaica

Over the last 3 years I prefer Trinidad over the MP but you dont want it spoiling by the clients at the time.

Jamaica is by far the worst
Thanks for your replies, at last I`ve booked Magaluf Park.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.