Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Sorry I can't post a link , but try a google search for 'Aqualand Magaluf' and you should find all the info you require.
hi, there's a water park on the outskirts of magaluf, next door to the go carting track, I cant remember what its called, but I'm almost certain its only a short taxi ride away, hope this helps, by4now Lynn
If I remember rightly they are both up by the kart track, as advised earlier, google 'aqualand' and
'western water park'. Should both be open by now, think it's May 1st the season starts
hi . i have been to both water parks and both are very good, although the western water park has a bit more goin on like high diving shows and people dressed up as indians and jumping out on you with water guns etc.
by the way it is cheaper to go by bus or walk if you are stayin in magaluf or p.n and pay at the gates also if you go to macdonalds you can get flyers with by one adult get a child free.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.