General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I use a website called ta da lists , very easy to use just type in and you should find it no problem.
Erres,

Full suitcase
Passport
Tickets
Money

What else do you need? :rofl

Darren
I've made my own, it's in Word and I print it off every year. Job sorted, I don't need a website to help me but I do wish I'd thought of it, I could be a millionaire now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Full suitcase
Passport
Tickets
Money

What else do you need?

Obviously Binoculars, ;) or is that just me?
Hi Erres

Try this site

Holiday Checklist Service - Dont Forget Your Toothbrush.com

Irene :wink:
My computer came pre-loaded with Microsoft Works - there are some ready made templates for list-making. On the version I have, you click on "Projects", then "Plan a Vacation".
If you have MS Office (Word, Excel etc) then you can download templates HERE from the Microsoft Office website.
Hi all, I found one:

packinglistonline. com (I cannot enter URL's yet)

that one is pretty cool.

Thanks for the advice.
Quote:
Full suitcase
Passport
Tickets
Money

What else do you need?

Obviously Binoculars, or is that just me?

No, that's not yust you. Binoculars are a vital part of my toiletries. :lol:
Chivas69,

Obviously Binoculars, or is that just me?

Thats just you :rofl I have toyed with taking my 500mm lens with me though which is as good as a pair of binos but thought I'd better not just in case, bit exccessive for a few holiday snaps on the beach and it might draw too much attention from the boys in blue!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Dazbo5/350DSigma-50-500EX-APO-DG-1.jpg

Doesn't do the luggage allowance much good either :roll:

Darren
:shock: @ Daz's camera!

If you took that with you, they might think you're paparazzi and let you in the executive lounge for free so you can take pics of random Coronation Street stars picking at the complimentary nibbles...

Every year I plan to take binoculars, but always forget them - so, back on topic, another reason for making good lists :wink:
cyberspacekadette,

Now why didn't I think of that! I'm off to Spain for my birthday in 4 weeks. Saying that, I'm flying from Blackpool so wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.