Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Booked for 2 weeks early December flying out of Gatwick, 460 pounds each flight, staying at Sandray,
Benaulim
Thats very competitively priced ...is that flight only ?
Dec 25th to Jan 14th £550 each with Jet and Kingfisher for internals....cant wait:)
Flight price only. Staying at the Sandray on Colva/Benaulim Road. Havent been before but has excellent reviews, 2 bed apartments, on site chef, internet access etc etc - everything you could wish for!! Have a look at travel republic website for flights - they always have good deals out of Gatwick , prices vary day to day so its touch and go when to book - or wait and see if they drop further! :tup
Hi Bindoobaba
Just been looking at your post RE- Goa with Hays Travel, could you tell me the duration of your flight, and with wich airline are you flying with.

Thanks
The Preacher
We have booked the Lagoa azul for feb 22nd, cant wait.
Me and the other half have just booked. Three weeks at the Silver Sands Candolim. Fly out 30 N0vember.
Me the O/H, her sister and O/H, have just booked flight, arrive Sat,12/2/2011 for 3 weeks.
Hoping to book Rising Waves.

The Preacher
Have just booked via travelup flying with Jet, arrive mid October until end of May, think we got a good deal at £448.20 each
Preacher john and i will be there same time so see you for a pint or 5 ... :cheers :rofl
Irishcolleen/John

Look forward to meeting you again, we are hoping to book in to Rising Waves Candolem see you both in Goa.

The Preacher
Irishcolleen
What dates will you be there
preacher we come out to Goa on the 23rd of Feb for 4 weeks so have the drinks in for us when we got there :cheers :cheers ..colleen
Irishcolleen

What will it be ???? coffee same as Chilly I suppose. :rofl :rofl

The Preacher.
Hi colleen,

Have you booked Mollys and the Guinness for the 17th or are you bring it with you... only asking
Hi ..Meagain GUINNESS does not travel its just not the same so there will be no Guinness in the case for us ..Was thinking of trying somewhere new on Paddys day next year any idea where we could try ?In saying that there is nowhere like Mollys on st Patricks night plus we get to see all you guys http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/3.gif colleen
Hi All
Been on computor all day trying to book accommodation in Candolim for the 12/2/2011 for 3 weeks, but have had no luck.

Can anyone recommend anywhere round about 1500 to 2000rps per room per night, not bothered if its B/B or apartments,, but as there are 4 of us we will need 2 rooms.

Many Thanks
The Preacher.
Hi Preacher, sorry for not getting back sooner, I see that you've already booked. We're travelling with Monarch from Manchester direct to Goa, flight duration approx 10 hours (ish).
Preacher, have you tried Ruffles? I believe there rooms are very good. You could also try Silver Sands.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.