Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Sue,

You may be right and yes if no problem I am curious as to where these 6 pools are - would love to see them! There are 2 large pools outside that is all I remember! Am I going crazy or are you calling some small childrens puddle a swimming pool or what. All in good fun Sue!! Got me thinking

Stu
yes 6 pools altogether including the kiddies, not sure how to post pictures yet any ideas
hi everyone,
am going to the fiesta panorama iberostar on the 24th of this month can anyone tell me what its like there and is it the new or old hotel.
can,nt wait first time out to bulgaria heard so many nice things about the place just want to see it all for myself. happy days all :fly
Hi shushu,

You will find some photos of the Festa Panorama (the Fiesta Beach is at the other end of the resort) if you check out the links on this Google search.

Baldur
cheers baldur,
thanks for that i,ll be sure to let everyone know how the hols went only 2 weeks to go :D :D :D
We have the Festa Panorama reviewed here.
Hope you have a great holiday!
hello again
has any members stayed here(iberostar hotel sunny beach)
the reviews sound great
never been to bulgaria before just want to get it right
what are the large family rooms like
anything to do for kids near the hotel
do they have a kids club,mini disco etc
any help / tips
thank you
there you go millymol- found a few posts for you :wink: :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.