Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We have been to Ibiza for the past 5 years and don't find it any dearer than other parts of Spain,we have been to Santa Eulalia and Es cana and in both resorts you will find reasonably priced resturaunts and bars plus of course there will be some that more expensive and luxurious especially round the marina in Santa E.
Lots of Bars in Es cana offer cheap drink deals as there is a lot of competition.
The ferries on the east coast are reasonbly priced as is public transport.

I think people think Ibiza is dear because they hear about the prices in the famous Ibiza clubs where you will pay through the nose for drinks.
Yes wayne, i think thats why people say it's dear, my daughter is hoping to go in july to es cana, so she should find it okay then, there is a few of them going the others have already booked
Rosie
i'd say a pint is about 2-3 euro's and a meal off the menu, between 5-10 euro's!
I heard in the clubs they want 10 euros for a bottle of WATER!!! ( at that price I'd drink the foam)
I've been to Ibiza 3 times in the last 2 years...twice in ES CANA and once in PDB.......PDB is a bit more expensive than ES CANA for all things because off this and a few other things i would go back to ES CANA every time,but both are not that bad money wise..
Someones told her popeyes bar is good any info
Rosie
The Olives there are lovely!
when we went to Ibiza we were AI but went out a bit cause the hotel was not up to much. We found that the food was not badly priced nor the beer. Some of the english bars served a full english breakfast and the prices were ok, so even though we had already paid for our food being AI we were not dissapointed.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.