EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hello,

Salou is on the Costa Dorada so you would be better putting your post on that forum.

Cheers
Mark
Transferred from Costa Brava

David :wave
Hi riot,

Visit http://www.salou.co.uk Go on the message board because often people advertise for staff there.
Good luck.
Lou.
hi loulou many thanx. ive been offered work with a travel agency thing.but ive read some bad reports on it. its not a time share place but they sell holidays and also excursion trips.i cant think what its called at the moment...

but thatll do me just now until something else comes up. im hoping to dj out there. got my records all sorted as well as a load of cds ive made up. what kinda club music usually gets played in teh clubs there? thanx.
Hi riot,
Sorry i did nt reply to you but i was on holiday, im glad you managed to find some work, i could nt tell you what music is played because i cant do clubs with 3 kids in tow :lol: :lol:

lou.
Having visited Salou a number of times it does not strike me as a club type resort I may be wrong on this one, but because of the theme parks there tends to be more family orientated places
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.