Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi riggy, i am thinking of going here next july,im waiting for T.A. to call me with further info so i can finally decide.

As there is no reviews on here i searched and found holiday watchdog there was one excellent review on there from sept last year so its quite up to date.

500 metres is close enough 5 swimming pools lol. For 4 star apts i got good price from going places website.

hope this helps.

yvonne 8)
Thanks...

Do you know where this review was by any chance?

Yeah 4 star and the rooms look good, just a shame about the pool being small!

Is there just the one pool, or did you say there were 5?
:lol: hi riggy, i meant 500 metres is 5 pools long :lol:
i`ll look again for the review and get back to you not sure how to post a link for it :oops:

i have booked these apts today the rooms sure do look fab and a washing machine too!! :D i had bother getting an apt for 5 of us so im well pleased i got 2 bedrooms all the others i tried for only had one and most only took 4 people

the pool does look smallish but hey its still a pool :D

i ended up booking at TA as the website wanted far too much deposit and then 2% on top of that :shock: got similar price and only £150 deposit in TA :D

are you thinking of going this year?
Yeah we've booked...

July 10th for 2 weeks!

Just me and my girlfriend going! Yeah washing machine is a bonus - wonder if they'll be charging to use it?
hi mrnkar, thanks alot for posting that link,saves me trying to work out how to do it :?

riggy, thats the same review i found,your so lucky to be going soon,please post a review when you get back. dont think you pay for washing machine if you do it will have the * as payable,must have a look.

have a great time!

yvonne :wave
Hey me and my boyf have booked July 10th for two weeks as well! :D I know you have to clean the apartments yourself and change your own sheets, although they provide them, ah well who cares,it'll be scorchio when we get there. Well looking forward to Barcelona.
Good website for pubs etc is http://www.salouscene.com
worth a look.Think the apartments are near to the supermarket!
Nice 1!

Was worried it might be full of grannies with it being in the 'residential area', but obviously not!

Did you book with apollo holidays by any chance?

PS I'll post a review when Im back!
No we booked with Panorama Holidays, got a really cheap deal, only 24 apartments in the whole hotel so should be cosy :? lets hope so!
Also states that we have to pay 100 euro deposit on arrival (in cash) incase of breakages etc, does anyone know if we can pay in pounds sterling?
  • Edited by Kaz 2005-06-23 14:43:05
Yeah we booked through panorama actually... :D

The deposit has to be paid in euro's or on your credit/debit card I think - that was the deal for the place we stayed in Tenerife last year anyway...
Cheers riggy
Sure it'll be ok. four weeks this Sunday!! cant wait! :D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.