Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
injections
7 Posts
You will not need any injections for your holiday. Just enjoy!
Check with your own GP, if they recommend them, have them else you may void your insurance if you do catch anything which is remote but it has been known.

Have a look at the following post http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=142142&p=1426945&hilit=typhoid#p1426945

Dave
None are compulsary but some recommended and I have them. I think it makes sense to have them especially tetanus as you never know what you are going to cut yourself on. I always manage to come back with cuts on my feet. I also have polio, typhoid and hepatitus.
you will be advised to have hepatitis A ,typhoid and ensure that your tetanus is in date your insurance would be void should anything happen to you
ok thanks everybody for your replys.
For peace of mind i would have the injections , make sure you have the booster aswell , we did as a family 5 yrs ago . Have since been to other countries that recommend the same vaccinations . Check with your practise nurse as some surgeries charge for this , i was lucky mine didn't .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.