Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:lol:

Thanks sunseeker nice that they all having a fab time. hope she leaves me some of that sunshine for when i get there !!!

Pip
x
:pele
Yes walks she will 8) 8)

she is meeting up with Polly and co again tomorrow evening - we will hear them from here :lol: :lol: :wink:

When are you on ya way?
Aww bless her... gald she having a ball.. lucky ic :pele
Thanks for passing on the message sunseeker :kiss

Glad they are all having a good time. When she says unsettled weather it must mean there has been a lonely cloud passing over :lol:
It's been mainly cloudy now for the past 3 days.But it gives you a break from the sun.

john
:lol:
hi sunseeker,
i am off in 20 days time arnt i lucky wit woo.

Pip
x :pele
wit woo hurray for you :lol: were off in 29 hope the weather will be fine 8)
:) 6 sleeps, got to queue for my visa at Brum tomorrow, I always leave things until the last minute!
Nice to know they are having a good time and have met up would be nice for them to pop into chat room!

wgipk.
Hi Walks

Don't worry if IC leaves you any sun, it is the BREEZERS she is downing out here there will be none left in Goa!!!!!!!!. I can still hear her cackling now and i have not seen her for five days, God bless her hubby.

Mike
8)

Thanks Mike,

I will have to think of something else to drink, Honeybee Maybe,or gin or vodka, I will have to see what they leave for me, because there are quite a crowd out there at the min, Mike will we get to meet you, at lazydays meet ???.

Thanks Pip
X

:pele
Hi Walks,

Yes Carol and i will be there, can you send me a PM to remind me of the date there are so many things going on at the moment.

Thanks

Mike and Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.