Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
You`ll be treated far worse by the law over there than you would be here....I wouldn`t even think of it if i was you.

i believe this thread will be deleted very shortly anyway
Not a good idea and wouldnt make an ideal holiday in a turkish prison :cry
I don't see why the thread would be deleted Gunny, its a perfectly acceptable question. I don't smoke cannabis myself, but its a fact of life that a lot of people do obviously including the OP and he has asked a question, which as long as he gets good sensible replies to then there is no problem with the thread. Holiday Truths surely aren't doing anything wrong by telling someone that No, you can't smoke cannabis in Turkey as you'll go to prison.
Smoking cannabis is illegal in Turkey although you may see people doing it, Turks and English. I wouldn't take a chance though if I was you - just not worth the risk.
You would have to find somewhere to buy it first. Its not the kind of thing you can carry in your hand luggage going over is it. ;)

Lynn
as the question has been answered I am going to lock this now as we obviously can not allow further discussion about where to buy it. ;)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.