Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Whens the dates for ? Was quoted 2000rps per day (£26 ?) for room/breakfast/aircon/fridge/tv/safe for 2 people. I reckon though for that price you should be looking at 2 weeks.
I guess if you have all in place and ready to go there will always be something cheaper but not as decent as the Sunset.
Always been tempted to do a 1 week quickie, but at the right price..
Spike says the rooms are £26 a night that means the flight and overheads are £459 each which doesn't seem bad for next year, if it is the place you want to go and on the right date I would go for it but another week would proberly not be a lot more

If your dates are flexible and you are willing to stay somewhere else you could wait and pick a last minute deal for less than £300 each this year but who knows what next year prices will be.
Sunset Beach is a nice place - you'll be happy there.

Plus you have Le Bistro and The Mermaid on your doorstep :tup .
Thanks Max , I think I may book it as I only have the one day I can fly out, plus the Bisrto sounds really good, I have been to The Mermaid a few times and always enjoyed it :tup
If it fits in with your schedule I would book it now to save any disapointment later. It may not be available if you leave it as it's only a small hotel. Off there in six weeks!!!!!

http://www.sunsetcandolim.com/

:cheers
We've just booked the Sunset for March 2010 and paid £530 each for 2 weeks, that included extra luggage allowance and also seats together on the plane. This will be our 6th visit to this hotel and absolutely love it, we last stayed there in 2005, we normally stay at their guesthouse Pretty Petals, but at this price we couldn't resist it.

Debs
Seems good to me DebNPete

At the end of the day if you're happy with the price and you love the hotel, it's gotta be good. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.