Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Island Hopping
6 Posts
Tony - that sounds like a wonderful trip. Mykonos was on my agenda for last year, but when I read about the prices, it put us off somewhat. Glad you enjoyed :tup
I like the sound of that trip Tony. I wouldn't mind doing a bit of island hopping if I had a bit of spare cash ;)
Yes, it was a "special" holiday, and unless we come up on the lottery , it will not be repeated. I/we spent much much more than we usually do on a holiday, but, it was a special occasion. I managed to take over 100 photos so we can look back and remember ahhhh.

Tony (skint but happy) :tup
Hi Tony, will you be uploading some of your photos to the media gallery here on HT? I'd love to see them :)
Hi Tony,

You did a similar trip to us this summer. We flew into Athens, ferry to Andros, then Tinos, Kythnos & Syros. We did it over 3 weeks, with two kids (Age 4 and 1) and spent a fortune, despite always staying in studios.

It was brilliant, Kythnos has a special place in our hearts. I would do it again a the drop of a hat, but it is expensive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.