Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hi, we are going to Italy this year to 2 Keycamp sites for 8 days each. We have 4 kids ages 6,9,13 and 15. These sites are brill apparently and have the kids clubs, sports activities, pools and evening entertainment. The kids can even hire bikes for the duartion to ride around the camp. We decided to fly and got cheapo flights thru Ryan Air to Treviso (Venice) but alot of people drive (if you can stand that long in the car!) Weve just hired a car the second week to drive down to the camp in Tuscany so we can visit Florence, Pisa etc while we're there. At each camp our accomodation is a 7 berth mobile home which is fully equiped and even has outside table and chairs etc. Never been to Italy before but we are really looking forward to it, only a week to go.......... :clap x
Will definitely look into that - have a lovely holiday and let me know how you get on! :sun2
Hi Laurs just seeen your post. We went to Italy 06 to campsite on the Adriatic, near Cavalino easy access to Venice, good bus service to travel around the area if that is what you want. If you want to just stay at a complex and have all your activities look at Caorle, Pra Delle Torri, you can book hotel, self catering chalets or mobile homes, as previous post check out keycamp, also try Roan.nl canvass holidays. There are cheap flights to Treviso and if you stay in this general area you have the option to visit Venice. Trust me even the kids will thank you.
Thanks for that - will take a look. Went to Menorca on half board basis for 2 weeks and still spent £1,400 so will maybe have to wait to see what the euro does the next few months otherwise looks like may be staying at home!

:(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.