Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Ixia
7 Posts
hi if you use the search facility you will find lots of post that have a reference to Ixia but you will need to sort the wheat from the chaff

yasus
wizard
Hi, I have stayed in Ixia a lot over the years, although not the Olympic Palace, but friends that have stayed there enjoyed it. This side of the island is quite breezy but you will need it when you are going as it going to be hot! The beach is pebbly and has water sports available. There are lots of bars and restaurants, so lots of choice. You are a short taxi or bus ride from Rhodes town which is lovely, with old and new sections and good shopping, and a fairly short cab ride from Faliraki which has better (sandy) beaches and a waterpark. Also you are not far from the airport so no long transfers, but not near enough for it to be an issue with noise. You will have a great time. PM me if you need more detail on anything.
THANKYOU, i will. you might live to regret it though. hehehe.
i know the transfers are 30 minutes, which is good.
the priceof beers and coke would be a help.
is food pricey.
we rae going half board, but would like to eat oout sometimes.
any recomendations for eateries..xx
thanks again.. :tup
Chocaholics anon, I'll PM you with some recommendations when I have picked the hubbys brain for the names as I am usually a bit squiffy on the way out and for some reason the names just go out of my head!
hehehe, ok. thanks for the pm...i think it was you..hahaha.. :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.