Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
andy57742 wrote:
Firstly can the mods add a new apartment on the hotels section

The Mini Mote Apartments have been added. Click here. Thanks for your holiday report. I hope you left some Efes for me, I'll be in Icmeler from Friday evening!

Darren
the worst was also by a country mile WAYSIDE

Funny, we thought is was probably the best we visited :que

J.
Must admit, the Wayside is the best food I have had there also.
I also join the club about Wayside - i have visited Icmeler 6 times and have eaten in, wayside loads and have never had a bad meal in fact in my opinion it is the best place to eat in Icmeler or indeed Marmaris. we are off there next week :D and will eat there mostly, Hamdi, Ozkan, Rachel and Louisa offer fantastic service and can't do enough for you.

6 sleeps till :sun2 :cheers
zo, say hello to the boys for me, i was there at end of July with son Ben and ate there 3 times but walked past every day and said hello!

Julian
Hi

I must agree too, always visit Wayside when we go in June and September. Excellent service, very friendly management and always do their best to please you. The food is wonderful too. Cant think what went wrong. Will be definitely going back this month! :que
You haven't talked me away from OZZYs yet - but I will definitely try Wayside when I'm next there.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.