Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
It's always great to read just back reports :) Glad you had a good time and like your new apartment as well. It's good to hear that there is enough going on early on in the season. Are you planning in going out again this season?
Should be back out early July with the girlfriend then maybe in September weather permitting :sun2 - fingers crossed.
it rained today in England for the first time in about a month :cry
Thanks for the great report, me and my boyfriend (23 and 26) are going first week of July and you've given us some great tips! Cheers x
Hi there Dumski
I enjoyed your report following your recent visit to your new apartment. I am a BG lover and have been going twice a year for the last ten years. We stay in a small family run hotel in Zora village and are good friends with the owners. I am very interested in the details of your new found taxi driver friend....have tried to pm you but I dont have that facility yet. We go 20th June for three weeks.
Thanks a lot for your PM. Will let us know how we get on.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.