Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Chelsie, I think what you've said is very fair. St Julians can be expensive and the lack of sandy beaches in Malta is a big drawback. Even if you can find space they can often be dirty and strewn with rubbish.

At the moment we pay a monthly fee to use a hotel's pool facilities because of the jellyfish and because the beaches get so busy at this time of year.

The many young people around St Julians hail from most parts of continental Europe including some Scandinavian countries. They are all here to learn English and started arriving in June.

Good advice about the beach shoes and the wetsuit, although if you buy an adult sun protection shirt, this should be adequate. What you also need to watch for, particularly if snorkelling, is that the backs of your legs get burnt very easily. Long shorts or plenty of suncream usually does the trick!

Susan
lol
Hi

Thanks for your added replies

chel xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.