Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
just got back
4 Posts
Were all off to marmaris next august,and we cant wait.It will be 3 years since visiting marmaris,so i would imagine a few changes.
there are a few freinds im looking forward to seeing again.

Helloooooooooooooooo from the northeast.
Diane

Pleased you had a good week but I suppose it is perhaps understandable that some places close earlier than others. If there isn't the custom to go round it may not be cost effective to stay open. As you say though still enough for you to have a good week and the good weather sounds like a major bonus.

Northeast,

3 years eh .. bet you see some wonderful changes to Marmaris. In my opinion it changes in some way every year. The area around the Taj Mahal in particular this year looked great. Trying to think when the Point (Gima) opened, if you haven't seen this you will be in for a major surprise.

Wilson :wink:
Hi Wilson .Gima had not long been opened when we visited last.We were staying at the kocer that year just across the road :) .Were staying at blue bays next year .Just cant wait.Our lass keeps telling me (lets get Christmas out the way).My answer is, never mind Christmas bring on the holidays :D :D .I know I'm a sad lad :D :D .

Helloooooooooooooooo from the northeast.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.