Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I found Holiday Truths through looking to book a holiday on-line and noticed that it was recommended on another site.

I have been hooked ever since and I am not embarrassed to say that I look on here several times a day.
I was trying to check out an hotel that we had booked to go to in Turkey, I came accross this site, and dere I am years later, I have never been back to Turkey since the first holiday that we took in Goa, after Goa, nothing can beat it.
was nagged to death by several members of another travel forum to join!!!!!
cheers Lyn
PS yes that includes you Goanjock/Tightjock
I remember that Lyn :lol:
worked though didn't it Fi?
if I remember rightly TJ we tried to keep you out :rofl
I hasten to add that was down to a technical error and you were too shy to question it!
I am too shy I know :lol:
and back on topic I found it by googling :)
I found it when I was looking for reviews of hotels.
Good man is Callumn
Good man is Callumn

Yes, he aint bad for a tightjock :wink: :lol:
Like jock i was also doing a Google search. The hotel was the Whispering Palms, which sadly was a disaster, but findinng this forum, full of people who share my love of Goa particularly the south, was a great find.
I found this site talking to another H/Ter who we met in Goa.
and I hope you all promote HT when you go to Goa :lol:
Hi Fiona,

I was surfing for travelouges and experiences of foreign tourists in India and in particular Goa and found HT. Ever since its been one of my favourite sites. Thanks for all the good work.

Before living abroad, the joy of travelling to Goa as an Indian was different then travelling from UK after living here for a while and reading people's experience about Goa from all parts the world...

By the way, how could I promote HT on my website (INVALID URL
I was googling too, looking for information on the hotel we'd booked to stay at. Found it a great source of information about every aspect of holidaying in Goa.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.