Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Cracking report as usual Wilson.
I am not brave enough to hire wheels but I bet it was a nice experience.
But I cant understand anyone keep wanting to go back to the same place. :que
You wouldnt catch me keep returning to the same resort. ;)

Gene
Thanks for the report and congratulations for your anniversary - but now am awaiting all the 'more of that later' bits :lol:
Gene

For us Club Turquoise has everything we need for a holiday. I agree many other places have the same facilities too and sometimes better. What they don't have though is certain staff who we have known for ten years and who treat us like family. Irfan the manager is also a close friend and the whole mixture of location, people and how we are treated makes it the place we want to go back to year upon year. :tup

Glynis
The 'more of that later' bits are in there ... just cleverly disguised !! :D

Wilson
Hi Wilson
Great report. Was nice to meet you and Liz.
We too had a safe journey home. Got in the house at 6am. :cry 40 weeks tomorrow till we return so 38 for you. ;)
Couldnt agree more. We love to go back to Marmaris. People there who we have known for a long time and always play a big part in how we enjoy our holiday. :)
Hi Myra

Glad you didn't mention how many sleeps :rofl :rofl

Wilson ;)
Excellent report wilson... I have been thinking of you and myra... you lucky things!!!

Hope your wife did lots of shopping in those lovly shops opposite Taj!!!

lmao counting sleeps.... don't get me started already!!!

Hey Myra.... glad you had a fab time too... just one ikle question... how did Myra know who you were Wilson!?

We love to go back to the same place too.... the welcome and special treatment you get is lovely.... how nice of them giving you flowers and champers! awwwww!

Happy anniversary btw hun!

Love Nikki xx
nikkichick

Couldn't think of a better place for our celebration. I had pm'd Myra previously with a brief description of myself, not too difficult to find as all the staff call me Wilson too ... and yes hoodies were the order of the day for the wife out of them blasted shops !! (still keeps her happy ...)

Wilson ;)
Nothing wrong with counting sleeps. :rofl 280 to go. ;) Its about time you were booked too Nikki.
The shops opposite the Taj are fab. We call that bit Cheap Street. A family we met in Turkey a couple of years ago started us saying that. :D
we are going to the turquise next july the 13th for the first time, been to marmaris many times. Really looking forward to it now thanks to wilsons post.
Awww Wilson you were there same time as me :( If I had have known I would have came up to see you all, I was staying in Negris beach, great report as usual I'll post mine when I get time!

Anna. :tup
Carly

You will love it there ... downside is I'll be there at the same time :rofl

Anna

Passed the Nergis several times, no doubt they have really developed the place out front over the years. We even saw people with their loungers nearly out onto the walkway ... just had a thought, have I got the right Nergis ? the one next to the Garden, Captains etc. There is something in my old grey matter that there used to be a Nergis Select or something similar.

Wilson ;)
Wilson!

Erkan married????????????????

A text will be winging its way Turkey bound when i get up in the morning :tup

Erkan married!! Jeezo :really
Yes Wilson,

The Negris beach is near the Captains and yes loungers near the walk way! I don't think they realised there was a roof top to sunbathe on! :sun2

Anna.
Gunny

Erkan has married his girlfriend from Middlesborough ... seems they are expecting a happy event soon :whoops He seems happy enough, appears Irfan did the translating at the wedding.

Wilson ;)
Aye got a text fi the wee bugger the day.

Bairn on the way indeed,in the summer he was talkin about movin to Middlesborough i told him he wouldn`t like it :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.