General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Yes it's true, just look at the forecast

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8356/8283455741_115ef67bab.jpg
Weather forecast by Big-Graham, on Flickr

I am opening my presents on the 20th, bye everybody it's been a pleasure :cheers
Oh well,Theres no need for me to hoover before I go away tomorrow. :rofl :rofl
At least I will be in the sunshine when it happens,hopefully on the beach. :sun2 :sun2
:cheers Another excuse to not start reading 'War and Peace' !!! but might just have time to drink a decent bottle of champagne !!
Typical our celebration dinner dance is on the 22nd and I have paid upfront :cry
:think Does anybody know what actual time the end is today ;)
We are all still here in Tunisia -- the sun came up as usual. :)
I was out for a walk this morning - nearly died of shock when a burglar alarm went off at ~ 11.15 as I walked by the house :rofl
I have been out with the fire engine doing a bit of Santa stuff this morning have I missed it? did it end or is that later on?

I was relying on this to avoid buying presents so if it doesn't happen soon it will be a visit to Poundland to purchase all my gifts :rofl
its supposed to finish at 11.11 am. Trouble is I don't know which country it has to be 11.11 in :D
Well I was going to make some soup with a gammon joint I bought but am wondering if it's worth soaking the lentils :think
Keep an eye open on Feb 15th next year. An asteroid will come so close it will be beneath our own satellites. I hope they got their sums right! What worries me is that some sources say its the 15th and others say its the 16th, they need to be more precise if they are sure it's going to miss!

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2012/03/08/cool-animation-showing-asteroid-da-14s-near-miss-next-year/#.UNTmF3chbnh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.