General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Glad you like it, we've put a bit of thought into the review process to make it as simple as possible. There is provision here to add the Media (Photos) and also we will be forcing everyone who adds a review to sign up as a member eventually (ala Tripadvisor).

I personally like the fact you get a nice preview of you review on the page when you've written it - Phil's handy work ;)
:tup Perhaps if they have to become a member you may even be able to give away your prizes :rofl
I doubt this will ever be easy! Everyone ignores the blinking emails!
I wouldn't ignore you if you wrote to me. Off to Madeira on 22nd so will write a review on my return.
I can't wait to start uploading reviews on here again, I've wasted so much time on other holiday forums and they don't even acknowledge receiving your review...

Kudos to HT, you're doing a lot right :)
and its showing on the same day- much quicker than a certain other site ;)
Do we need to ask for latest review to show on our profile or will it just appear?
I'm wasting no time on said other site ;) took 6 weeks last time for my last review to show up on the 'other site' no thank you :)
Fiona, that's still a manual action by us at the moment. I'll have a chat to Phil about it.

dramaqueen, we are doing everything we can to get reviews live with minimal delay.

Chris
In my experience of contributing to HT there's never been a delay ;)
I posted one while I was at work yesterday afternoon (around 4.30pm) and by the time I got home just after 5.30pm - it was up and visible.

Almyra Hotel, Paphos....
Thanks for the great feedback everyone :-) It’s so nice to get a bit of good feedback; it makes the hard work worthwhile :-)

I’m getting the reviews live pretty quick at the moment, so keep them coming! I must say I am a fan of the email once you have sent your review, and the ID reference, so if needed I can let you know where I am with it, makes things much more organised!

Keep the reviews coming :-)
:tup
Second review done and online within half an hour. :tup
Am I allowed to post a review from my holiday last year?
Done :)
Must say the preview is a lovely feature, you can expect another one off me this August too :)
Wow and we're live!
Certain other forum took weeks and weeks to go live; adios 'other forum' hola HT :) first of many more reviews off me :)
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/caribbean/cuba/cayo-santa-maria/melia-las-dunas-hotel/
Thank you :)
I'm glad you approve, we thought that the preview simplifies it quite a bit and makes it easier to understand where you are in the process.

If you get photos for your next review you will be able to upload them along with your review soon :)
Cheers, Phil
As soon as this is enabled, I have loads of photos for this resort already :)
I more than approve, it's very user friendly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.