Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I stayed at the Jutlandia with Panorama (part of My Travel) We had a great holiday, when we wanted to go back DIY but could not find it anywhere. Sorry this is no help someone else may have more info for you.
You can book the Jutlandia though Find Rooms.com - part of winter sunshine

http://www.find-rooms.com/Spain/Majorca/Santa_Ponsa/Jutlandia/r/1085/

Hope this helps

Carmel :wave
Hiya,
I'm booked to go to these apartments this year in August and booked through First Choice - still some availability online i see.
HTH.
I haven't checked but you could have a look at Alpharooms, Low Cost Beds or alternatively just do a search on the apartments and it should bring up the companies you can book with. We were at the Jutlandia 2 years ago and it was great. Massive pool with a lifeguard, plenty of sunbeds and a good pool bar. The apartments and pool are kept spotlessly clean - we saw the maintenance man used to check the water quality every day. When we first arrived late at night we thought we were in the middle of nowhere but when we got up the next morning we realised that if we came out of the apartments and turned right, down the hill, it was only 5 minutes walk to the beach and slightly further to the main shopping area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.