Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Kanta Residence
9 Posts
Only 2 and a half weeks to go............... :)
Jealous? Moi? YES!! Have a lovely time Haddy, I won't be out there until the end of September.
Thanks aslemma. Not rubbing it in or anything only 2 days to go :cheers
Got back from The Kanta Residence on Wednesday a good time had by all. Stayed in The Kanta Hotel 2007. The Residence was a lot bigger than the hotel rooms which suited us 2 adults and 2 kids and we just upgraded to half board when we got out there.
Just bumping this.....am thinking about going to Kanta Residence as a last minute chance to get some sun and the only chance for a break this year!
Not been to Tunisia before....but we're only looking for somewhere to relax and recharge for 7 days.
We're not into half board/AI and prefer to walk and eat out at local restaurants. Is this place suitable for that if we go SC ?
Struggling to find a hotel location map for PEK.

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Yeah you will find it suitable for walking to the local resturants as it is very near to the marina and the two supermarkets there, also there are always taxis waiting at the front of the hotel if you want to venture into sousse or farther afield to eat or shop.
I have never stayed in the residence itself but love to go half board in the Kanta hotel.
Thanks for that, it seems ideal.
It seems that the Hotel Half Board is only about £45 more than the Residence at Self Catering. Seems really good value even if you only have breakfast!
I read somewhere that you can book the Residence to get the bigger rooms, then upgrade to HB when you get there.
You wouldn't happen to know what the Spa facilities are like would you....what are the costs?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.