General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
You've just described all the things that I do when in Cuba, especially when out and about in the evenings during busy festival times.

The two things I'd add for women is to not only just take the bare essentials out at night but also to use as small a handbag as you can so that it is very obvious that you aren't carrying anything other than that with you. The second one, if you are wearing a dress (and thus making a money belt impractical) is to only keep coins in the bag and slip the notes down the side of one of your bra cups! It's usually possible to be very discreet about retrieving them but I remember looking up and realising one night that one of the Cuban dancers was giggling away having spotted me fumbling and she mimed back to me across the table we were all sat at that she did exactly the same thing with her notes and house keys :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.