General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The only kids club they will be able to attend is the hotel run one, if there is a one. Unfortunately for insurance purposes, health and safety you will not be able to use other tour operators kids clubs. Sorry :cry:
Does the company you are travelling with not have there own kids clubs.
Hi i have to agree with the above reply.
If it is an Airtours, Firstchoice and Cosmos kids club you will not be able to use it.

If it is the hotels own run kids club you will be able to use it.
re:
Thanks for the prompt reply!

You were spot on. However and definately worth sharing..............
Called Firstchoice cust services, who confirmed to not using their kids club. Stuck my neck out and had a nice chat with the lady and asked what the chances would be of using it seeing as I was flying with First Choice, so a customer in that respect. Put me on hold and came back with a yes and an email to print out and present to the kids club staff. Happy days and a pleasing result.

Thanks for the input and this may help someone else.
That's great news Ian, hope they will go in it after all this trouble :lol: :lol:
Nice one, just shows if you dont ask you dont get.
Result

:pele
Wow, what a result!! Also really nice to hear something good about a tour operator for a change.

Pam :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.