Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Kids Disco
9 Posts
Im off to Majorca in September with a 3 year old! So if I recognize the dance will ask the name for you!

My sister has a record from a couple of years ago that all the kids love called Numa Numa Yei? They probably played this.

By the way are you the sausage king of chicago??? :shock:
Fantastic !

That was THE song that made my sons holiday and you have now made my life SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much happier.

Are you Cameron Fry in disguise ?

:wink:

Thank you a million times over !
The Numa numa yei song is probably a song by "O Zone" called "Dragostea Din Tei", which was a hit a couple of years ago. Really catchy, but a bit irritating after you've heard it 10,000 times!

Hope this helps.

Any clues about the 2nd song? Wasn't La Bamba, Macarena, Cha Cha Slide, Follow da leader, Music Man etc? Reminds me of finger nails down a blackboard just thinking about these songs!

Cheers

Adam
We think the second song is called the Clap-clap song.............of course :roll:
it's by the Klaxons.

if you do a google on it you will come up with some links etc. :wink:

Our kids loved these kids disco songs 15 years ago.........and most of them are still the same!!!
sounds like the clap-clap song to me....

I end up doing my fair share of mini disco with my job, I have quite a selection of the songs, but there is one song i'm trying to get my hands on.

The Mimic Man, is like the music man, but instead of different instruments, you act out different celebrities.

The original version has Frank Spencer, Michael Barrymore, Tommy Cooper, Gladiators, Eric Cantona & Bruce Forsyth

On utube there is a new version with Bob the Builder, Little Britain etc, if anyone has a copy (of the new version), let me know.
-- linked removed as we don't allow links to You Tube --
I'm getting soooo bored with the same old mini disco songs, please help.

Robin
Hi Robin

I know Michael told you we haven't got it, but I'm pretty sure we have.

Bob in with your stick!!!

Cheers

Adam
Thank you everyone for providing the details I sought.

I'll probably be back on this thread in October after our next jaunt and my son wants to know the latest tunes!

:wink:
What no Court of King Caratacus :shock: No kid's disco's complete without it :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.